Can you "edit" your statistics if you mess them up?

I deliberately chose my first CITO event as my 1000th cache, and it was hard work making sure I didn't go over 1000 finds before I got there too! It did show as my 1000th cache in my statistics up until last night when I decided I wanted to post a longer log for that cache, and I didn't want to just edit my log, cos I wanted the event hosts to see my new log. Apparently I messed it up by posting a new log, editing my original log and then deleting the new log. What was I thinking, I should have posted a note instead! ARGH, I'm an eeeediot! Now in my statistics my 1001st cache shows as my 1000th. Does anyone know of a way I can "fix" this so that the correct cache shows as my 1000th? Thank you!

Copy log from cache 1001, delete log and re-log. (If you've logged more caches since, they will all need to be re-logged -in correct order!)

In GSAK you can use the User Sort column to place logs in to their correct order -or correct them yourself in the column.

(Groundspeak and GSAK work out milestones from the log number/age, as you deleted your 1000th, and then re-logged it got a newer number!)