How do you add FTF ribbons or trophies?

mikamoo

They aren't talking about an image. It has something to do with GSAK....I don't know how to do it but statistics will mark badges on your profile if you set it up correctly.

I have noticed on other people's cache pages that they sometimes have FTF ribbons or trophy pictures for first second and third. Please can you tell me the easiest way to add these to my cache page as I am a little graphic-ly challenged lol! Thanks :)

KBfamily, Are you sure?

I have noticed on other people's cache pages that they sometimes have FTF ribbons or trophy pictures for first second and third. Please can you tell me the easiest way to add these to my cache page as I am a little graphic-ly challenged lol! Thanks :)

Perhaps you mean Achievement Badges which appear on your profile. You need GSAK & run a macro which generates the stats. The tutorial for integrating with FindStatGen and GenUploadStats (http://kylemills.net...caching/BadgeGe ... ation.html) should get you most of the way. Preferable to turn off the Elevation Badges due to the processing time.

You need to have a database on GSAK which includes your finds awa your owned caches.

The above information was obtained from the Australian forums.

On the other hand if you mean that for a cache you have hidden you have a HTML display highlighting the first, second & third finders then I'm ignorant of how that is done.

Perhaps you mean Achievement Badges which appear on your profile. You need GSAK & run a macro which generates the stats. The tutorial for integrating with FindStatGen and GenUploadStats (http://kylemills.net...caching/BadgeGe ... ation.html) should get you most of the way. Preferable to turn off the Elevation Badges due to the processing time.

You need to have a database on GSAK which includes your finds awa your owned caches.

The above information was obtained from the Australian forums.

On the other hand if you mean that for a cache you have hidden you have a HTML display highlighting the first, second & third finders then I'm ignorant of how that is done.

thats exactly what I meant, thanks!