Searching on Date Placed

Hi,

Is there a way I can search for geocaches in my province based on date placed? I'd like to see a list of the oldest caches in my province. Is this possible?

Thanks! :)

More info on Pocket Queries: http://www.markwell.us/pq.htm

I was wondering that today and went in to my state and then went to the last page and there is was. I am not for sure if that is the best way but it worked for me

On my private profile page right under "Search for nearest geocaches from your home location (filter out finds)" there is a line that says "List newest in Arizona". "Arizona" is a link to all the Arizona caches in reverse chronological order so if you go to the very last page of the list it is the oldest caches in the state. This is only active caches of course but it works well for seeing the oldest caches. I imagine this works for Canadia as well.

On my private profile page right under "Search for nearest geocaches from your home location (filter out finds)" there is a line that says "List newest in Arizona". "Arizona" is a link to all the Arizona caches in reverse chronological order so if you go to the very last page of the list it is the oldest caches in the state. This is only active caches of course but it works well for seeing the oldest caches. I imagine this works for Canadia as well.

don't even have to go to the last page, just click on "Placed" and will sort it oldest to newest

also can click on "D/T" or "Last Found" to sort by that field

Edited by t4e

Hi,

Is there a way I can search for geocaches in my province based on date placed? I'd like to see a list of the oldest caches in my province. Is this possible?

I tried querying by country, and there's no problem getting results for Canada, but, am I blind, or is there no selection for United States??? I want a list of the earliest caches placed in the United States.

Ideas anyone?

Hi,

I tried querying by country, and there's no problem getting results for Canada, but, am I blind, or is there no selection for United States??? I want a list of the earliest caches placed in the United States.

Ideas anyone?

I think the USA is only by state. If I am wrong someone will be along to correct me. :lol:

Hi,

Ideas anyone?

I think the USA is only by state. If I am wrong someone will be along to correct me. :lol:

Awww. :( Okay, so can anyone tell me what state the first caches were placed, and I will start my search there first. (Shame on me! I should probably already know that!)