Is this a TB/GC thief?

Geobuzzbee

I think some need to explain bugs and coins to him and that you collect them by buying them

I don't think Groundspeaks collection terms help

was looking back on old coins iv found and the post box one popped up,,maybe a email might help?

Yes, it might. A friendly one linking him to the "How to log a geocoin" page and explaining how and where he can buy geocoins to create his own collection, or for release to travel.

I don't see anything to suggest this person is a thief, just someone new who hasn't quite understood the correct logging out/in as yet.

MrsB

Edited by The Blorenges

I have to agree with Curry Kev here <_< but what concerns me is he only has one log to his name how did he pick up the other two trackables

my point, and il not be the one to contact them, you only have to link other TBs to see he has no idea,but as OP hope the TB owners would do it :ph34r: hes first find was il collect um :anibad: and he now has 3 with only 1 find,other 2 was not in same cache!

update (hes or hers)

Edited by Geobuzzbee

I think some need to explain bugs and coins to him and that you collect them by buying them

I don't think Groundspeaks collection terms help

was looking back on old coins iv found and the post box one popped up,,maybe a email might help?

Yes, it might. A friendly one linking him to the "How to log a geocoin" page and explaining how and where he can buy geocoins to create his own collection, or for release to travel.

I don't see anything to suggest this person is a thief, just someone new who hasn't quite understood the correct logging out/in as yet.

sent very nice link! ;)

MrsB