Favourites

westyrf

I quite like these favourites awards, but am picky on the caches I award them to. They generally have to be a bit different from the norm, innovative container, good puzzle or fantastic views, etc.

Now maybe I'm being a little harsh here, but in the same way as we favourites, I'd like to add a 'dislike' to some caches, if the site is dirty/dangerous or just plain dull.

Now I know this won't happen, but I just wondered what people thought on the idea, especially as people say they are adding more and more caches to their 'ignore'.

I quite like these favourites awards, but am picky on the caches I award them to. They generally have to be a bit different from the norm, innovative container, good puzzle or fantastic views, etc.

Now maybe I'm being a little harsh here, but in the same way as we favourites, I'd like to add a 'dislike' to some caches, if the site is dirty/dangerous or just plain dull.

Now I know this won't happen, but I just wondered what people thought on the idea, especially as people say they are adding more and more caches to their 'ignore'.

I think there should be something to show dislike to give the rest of us a clue to avoid.

I think there should be something to show dislike to give the rest of us a clue to avoid.

Isn't that what honest logs do already?

I'd like to add a 'dislike' to some caches, if the site is dirty/dangerous or just plain dull.

Just create a public bookmark list called 'Caches I didn't like' and add them to it.

It will be there for all to see on the cache page and the CO can't do anything about it... ;)

Go on! You know you want to! :lol:

Mark

Just create a public bookmark list called 'Caches I didn't like' and add them to it.

It will be there for all to see on the cache page and the CO can't do anything about it... ;)

Go on! You know you want to! :lol:

Mark

I like that idea and yes I am very tempted!! :rolleyes:

Isn't that what honest logs do already?

Well yes I suppose, but you only get the last 5 logs on the GPS (on my Oregon anyway) and it'd be much better to see something straight off than having to browse logs (which I have to admit I don't always read before I go out to find a cache).

Good idea re. the disliked caches, not that I'm about to create one as I think my logs are usually honest enough already.

I've still 34 favourites left I think, but I suppose the more we've found, the more we may have left over, depending on pickiness. I reckon those with an Original A1 Seal of Approval are worthy of it (of course!).

:D

Good idea re. the disliked caches, not that I'm about to create one as I think my logs are usually honest enough already.

I've still 34 favourites left I think, but I suppose the more we've found, the more we may have left over, depending on pickiness. I reckon those with an Original A1 Seal of Approval are worthy of it (of course!).

:D

Yipppee im worthy GC2B7Y3 :laughing:

Edited by mrplenty