Paying for a premium membership.

willis2u

Is it possible to pay for a premium membership with 2 credit cards? if so how would it be accomplished? The reason I ask is because some people receive the "gift" type credit cards with a major logo (Visa, Master card, etc.)for different amounts ($10,$20, etc.) if they were able to use 2 cards or more could get a premium membership for themselves or somebody else. Just a thought.

Is it possible to pay for a premium membership with 2 credit cards? if so how would it be accomplished? The reason I ask is because some people receive the "gift" type credit cards with a major logo (Visa, Master card, etc.)for different amounts ($10,$20, etc.) if they were able to use 2 cards or more could get a premium membership for themselves or somebody else. Just a thought.

I'm not positive but I "think" you might be able to do that through Paypal. Worth a look anyway

Why not rob the right hand to pay the left hand?

In a case like this i would take money from one part of my budget to be able to pay for the membership with my Visa Check Card. Then use the gift cards to cover that portion of the budget that was used.

Makes sense, use the cards to buy groceries and the money you would have spent on groceries for the membership fee.

It hits right away and leaves about that same time a year later. As mentioned above you may have to log out and back in to see it activate and have access to the PM features.

Edit: BTW thanks for doing a search and finding a similar thread that helps cover your question(s).

Edited by mpilchfamily

If you pay it before the day you became a premium member will it change the date it expires the following year? Example: You become a Premium Member on February 29, 2012 and pay on February 1, 2013.

No, it shouldn't change the date if you pay before it expires. In your above example, your new expiration date will be February 28 (or March 1, because of leap year) 2014. (Your choice of dates is confusing me a bit, as we are still in 2011!)

It doesn't matter when in 2013 it would expire. The Mayans tell us the world is gonna end in December 2012 anyway.

Who said the Mayans are correct? :rolleyes:

Sorry for keeping it off topic but just had to jump in on this.

Its not only the Mayans. Many other predictions from around the world that where made well before the Mayan calendar was well know have predicted the end falling in 2012. Couple of them have pinpointed the date of Dec 12 2012. The numbers in the date are interesting but they where predicted well before the Christan calendar was made. Anyway... back on topic... Ok i guess all questions have been answered. LOL