chache size

bobthebest2

If you are looking for input from NY cachers, the Mid-Atlantic forum would be a better option.

RIP Good Friend is the largest that I've found. It's quite unusual too.

For more traditional caches check out Gigantor - the mega cache and Claudius Smith: Outlaw's Lookout.

No, the Mid-Atlantic forum is deader than a doonail. :laughing: I'm from NY, I found a cache in suburban Buffalo that was a chest, a little larger than your average military footlocker. I don't know who would have this information. Are you looking to place the largest cache in NY?

:P

Aside from an earth cache, possibly ours: Buttonbush Pond at Puckerbrush Farm. Large crate that often contains snake skins and yes, maybe a sleepy wasp. Nothing too extreme and part of the local habitat.

Enjoy!

Very nice. I'm guilty of not looking at all the links posted, including in the post I quoted earlier. I would say you can't beat "RIP good friend" by Ziggy's Crew, which is an out of commision SUV (can't tell what make or model) on the owner's rural property.