Review the reviewers

Coldgears

I forgot you were on these forums or I probably would have thought twice.

:D

:D

12,755 posts (as I write this).

Volunteer Global Moderator. ("Group: Site Wide Moderator", just two of us.)

Posts almost every day, and multiple times. Constantly moving and closing topics.

I don't forget you're around Keystone. Thanks for all you do from a fellow volunteer and geocacher.

When we started caching, there was a reviewer, who shall remain nameless...

Did she happen to be... Missplaced?

Thanks tons to Bergie Bunch for posting those nice words about me! You're one of my favorite hiders, both as a reviewer and as a finder.

Coldgears, you just keep racking up the points. :D

We've worked with a number of different reviewers, having moved twice since we started caching: mtn-man, honeychile, offline.cacher, geoaware, geoawareUSA3, geoawareCA, erik88l-r, GC-Knecht, Don Rocbeer, fortwo, JeeperMTJ.gc, GeoPolizei, tupperman...hmm, feel like I'm forgetting someone.

Never really had an issue with any of them. I disagreed with one of the earthache reviewers on a cache that ended up not getting published, but it was denied on appeal, too, so it's not like they were being arbitrary or capricious.

Our current reviewer, who we share with many other areas of the world, is mtn-man. No complaints. Though I do feel bad that he is the sole reviewer for so many areas -- that's got to be a lot of work. I definitely got spoiled when I was in Germany, we had multiple reviewers covering my local area and sometimes our caches would get published within an hour of submission. But we submitted our latest batch yesterday afternoon and they were published first thing this morning, and that's pretty dang good. (Thanks mtn-man!)