Firefox

Thanks Bernard, but it makes no difference.

Hello There,

First off try VIEW ZOOM RESET, see if that helps.

Maybe you were previously using it with non default settings, have you tried playing with:

View/Zoom/Zoom in

View/Zoom/Zoom out

Is it only cache pages that are different or are other pages displaying differently?

Have you got any of the Greasemonkey scripts installed?

Edited by MartyBartfast

I have tried all the zoom settings. No other internet site pages are affected. I have greasemonkey but have it disabled.

The formatting seems to be at fault. There are no bullet points, no emboldening of text, no header for the cache name, no borders around the waypoint information, no paragraph spacings.

I know it is not important ion the general scheme of things but it's annoying!

I have tried all the zoom settings. No other internet site pages are affected. I have greasemonkey but have it disabled.

The formatting seems to be at fault. There are no bullet points, no emboldening of text, no header for the cache name, no borders around the waypoint information, no paragraph spacings.

Mine did something similar a couple of months ago.

I went into my cookies and deleted all my GC.com cookies except for my login details then restarted firefox.

That corrected it.

I got quite excited by this. I deleted all my cookies Same problem!

Mine did something similar a couple of months ago.

I went into my cookies and deleted all my GC.com cookies except for my login details then restarted firefox.

That corrected it.

My cache pages when viewed in Firefox look different since last weekend. The font size is smaller, everything is truncated. It can't be my laptop as it all looks fine in IE.

Has anyone else had this problem? I would do a screenprint if I could work out how!

I have the same problem. This is the result. All lay-out seems disappeared. It's only in geocaching.com pages.

ea68e3e4-3c0b-42ac-bdac-5529d58976bd.jpg

I have discovered that if I left click the Firefox icon at the bottom right of the window it switches to an IE icon and then displays correctly.

Is this provided by an add-on? as I don't think it's native Firefox, might be worth disabling/uninstalling that add-on and see what happens.

If you're still struggling it might be worth asking in the GPS and Technology forum, where you'll reach a much wider audience with a higher proportion of technology oriented people.