Keystone is my new reviewer! (I think)

Coldgears

Two caches within my 10 mile area were published... BOTH BY KEYSTONE! I live on the other side of Pennsylvania where he usually doesn't review... I think I have a new reviewer!

Or your normal reviewer is on vacation and Keystone is filling in. He did mention a day or two ago he and several other reviewers are covering for one that is on vacation.

Two caches within my 10 mile area were published... BOTH BY KEYSTONE! I live on the other side of Pennsylvania where he usually doesn't review... I think I have a new reviewer!

I've always been curious about my local reviewer in DFW. The name is Prime Reviewer. There is also a lontime local cacher with the geonic of Prime Suspect. I suspect he is the reviewer. If I were a reviewer, I would use my normal account. No fear.

I've always been curious about my local reviewer in DFW. The name is Prime Reviewer. There is also a lontime local cacher with the geonic of Prime Suspect. I suspect he is the reviewer. If I were a reviewer, I would use my normal account. No fear.

Even when a reviewer is completely open about their identity, it's a great idea to have separate profiles. That way, their personal and "business" life is kept separate and they can keep everything organized.

hey guys,

I'm planning a vacation to Spain. Do you all know where it mainly or mostly rains in Spain?

Yes. I will review that for you when the Spanish volunteer goes on vacation.

I can, at this point, state with high confidence that the rain in Spain sometimes causes rainbows.

Edited by Keystone

By the way, I was the reviewer for all of Pennsylvania and Ohio from May 2003 until May 2004, when MissPlaced took over in eastern PA. I always snicker a bit when someone asks "who's this new guy who doesn't know what he's doing?" (That hasn't happened in this thread, but I've seen it asked elsewhere on several occasions.)

So, I am not the "new" reviewer. Also, it didn't rain today.

hey guys,

I'm planning a vacation to Spain. Do you all know where it mainly or mostly rains in Spain?

Yes. I will review that for you when the Spanish volunteer goes on vacation.

I can, at this point, state with high confidence that the rain in Spain sometimes causes rainbows.

Only a Leprechaun would know that. (are there Spanish Leprechuans? :) )

By the way, I was the reviewer for all of Pennsylvania and Ohio from May 2003 until May 2004, when MissPlaced took over in eastern PA. I always snicker a bit when someone asks "who's this new guy who doesn't know what he's doing?" (That hasn't happened in this thread, but I've seen it asked elsewhere on several occasions.)

Well, It did rain today in the burgh, just not in your part of it....lol

Oh, by the way Who's the new guy?.....didn't want you to feel unloved. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!

Keystone actually published 2 of my caches in New York way back in the old days (and I can see it on the bottom of my cache pages while I'm logged in), back when NJAdmin covered all of New Jersey and New York, and must have been out of town at the time. My, how things have changed. I always thought "Miss Placed" was one of the all-time great usernames, by the way. Not that anyone knows who that really is (was) though. :)

Edited by Mr.Yuck