Geocoin Pictionary

Woyi and Waya

Ok, I've put all my drawing skills together to beat the last 2 drawings and I'm very proud to show my next contribution to this game:

pictionarytypnwir5c4yh.jpg

Since my great drawing fell one page behind I bring it to the front again, so everybody can see it again :laughing:

Your personal Team Yanagi geocoin? :unsure:

EDIT: scificollector beat me to it by a minute! LOL :laughing:

Edited by CEH2000
Bear in mind this is a horrible attempt and I probably am missing some elements but good luck:

Pictionary1.jpg

Slug in a blanket?

Seriously how old?

Never said it was a good picture. :laughing:

The coin itself was 7-8 years ago. The grey blobs are "hidden images on the coin" Hopefully that should be sufficent amount of clues to find the coin. :ph34r:

Bear in mind this is a horrible attempt and I probably am missing some elements but good luck:

Pictionary1.jpg

Slug in a blanket?

Seriously how old?

Never said it was a good picture. :laughing:

The coin itself was 7-8 years ago. The grey blobs are "hidden images on the coin" Hopefully that should be sufficent amount of clues to find the coin. :ph34r:

Oh oh, is it the GCC Feb 2006 Yellow Jeep - locationless caches coin? I don't have a picture of the side you did, but I think you did pretty well if I am remembering correctly. If I have to have a picture I am out of luck.

I was thinking about the Air Quality Geocoin by Gregson Vaux...

It is a bit off, but it might be.

img_0916_cropped_cleaned_webstore_size.jpg

Beautiful coin --- but ..

Nope, the major elements in the sketch were traced (mouse-illustrator). This coin is missing the element on the bottom Good try though! :ph34r:

..and there is no text on the bottom :grin:

Edited by JoenSue

Oh Oh!!! I was just about to post that I had been searching, but hadn't been able to come up with anything....

but....

SUCCESS!!! :D Thanks for the hints!! They were definitely needed. I have never seen this coin. It's very, very pretty!!

I'm going to guess the Minnesota Lady Slipper Geocoin.

MinnesotaLadySlipper_zpse8d7ba81.jpg

You found your Marbles.... :lol: Correcto! I can't believe the old timers didn't pick up on this one..... great job!!

Merky ala Merkman produced these coins....

See this post from June of 2007 and pictures of 3 versions :D

Lady Slippers for Sale

Your turn on the drawing board!!

ok ... OK ... it's >> Got Coords - by Ernie's

-snipped-

----------

Only reason I recognize it >> on my partners 'wanted' list >> Got Coords? «cmyk» (= cyan, magenta, yellow, black (plus white)).

So is Michaelangelo up again? :D

Yes, I am ... :P

Now where did I put those finger paints .... :lostsignal:

:D :D :D 2012 Evanston Roundhouse Geocoin :D :D :D

2012sampleback.jpg

Yep, you're on top of the pile ... again ... :lol:

and in the pics below, part of the Roundhouse is visible on the right and a few of the original buildings in the yard on the left side are visible.

We had the wonderful experience of a guided tour by Tom (farrtom on GC and the forums) last August during our vacation.

It is a very impressive effort to save a rare treasure from US railroad history.

809a39c3-a417-4821-bd12-2daaf9659078.jpg