Best Swag found in GC?

What is the best swag you have ever seen (not necessarily taken) in a geocache?

The best thing I have found is an official Geocaching patch. Of course I have only found 51 caches (yeah I know it's sad) so I haven't seen very much swag.

It's not sad that you've only found 51 caches, we all have to start somewhere! Anyhoo, I'm not usually that excited about swag, but I did find a really nice pocket knife a few years ago that my husband still uses.

What is the best swag you have ever seen (not necessarily taken) in a geocache?

The best thing I have found is an official Geocaching patch. Of course I have only found 51 caches (yeah I know it's sad) so I haven't seen very much swag.

The best piece of swag is something that I still use every time I go geocaching. It is a lanyard from some Italian forestry organization (I found it in a cache in Rome) that I have attached to my GPS so that I can carry it around my neck. The next best piece of swag was a bicycle bell. A couple of days earlier my next door neighbor had just bought a bicycle at a garage sale and was cleaning it up and said, "now, all I need is a bell for it". Now he has one.

Cache container was a cooler.

It was filled with all kinds of neat stuff, but it let in water so most of it was ruined.

Saw a cheap video camera. I ended up trading out for a wallet because mine was nearing its last legs. I still use the wallet today.

It is camofladged and it was hilarious when I was in the airport in a full suit paying for drinks at the bar out o my camo wallet :P

My son found a CD, that he didn't already have, by one of his favourite bands, he was very chuffed with that. And just this weekend he found a brand new set of Indiana Jones top trump cards (not sure if you have those outside the UK?).

I haven't yet found anything that I would personally get too excited about, but we're still fairly new at this game, I'm sure my diamond ring or Ferrari keys are in the next cache :P (not sure what I'd trade for them though lol)

For me, good swag is a neat toy for the kids or a cool signature item. We've found a couple of pathtags and wooden nickels, and I liked those a lot.

Edited by The Chaos Crew

I haven't yet found anything that I would personally get too excited about, but we're still fairly new at this game, I'm sure my diamond ring or Ferrari keys are in the next cache :( (not sure what I'd trade for them though lol)

A couple of mctoys and a poker chip should do the trick