COINTEST - Help design ASPGB VI Geocoin & Logo

PaRacers

Here's your chance to help design next year's Allegany State Park GeoBash Mascot

The winner of the Coin Concept will receive 2 free event coins, and bragging rights

The winner of the logo contest will win a free Tee shirt with logo and their own bragging rights

All Cointest details can be found *HERE*

Well I would love to help but I am mad at you for dumping me last night. :laughing:

No one was more dissapointed than me, I can assure you. Sorry, maybe next time! :laughing:

Question, with GeoWoodstock nearby, are you still planning on doing an ASGB?

Absolutely! We're all thrilled to have GeoWoodstock in our neck of the woods next July, but there would be alot of people dissapointed if there were no ASP GeoBash in May! Some may attend one and not the other, some will attend both. Either way, it's all good!

Edited by PaRacers

I have 2 different designs in my mind but I do not know how to make them and I am not good in drawing at all!!! :wub:

I hope it is ok to post them here.... maybe someone get inspired by them....

1) A chipmunk who is trying hard to put a cache (tapperware) in his hole house on a tree! On the tree it is writen the ASPGB VI like someone curved it with a knife... like a love message...

As a motto..... maybe.... "your Nuts for my cache!", (but why I feel that it sounds a little dirty in language?) and "Time for nutcaching"!

2) I do not know if this design fits....

A chipmunk, who is sat on the ground and has an ammo can opened between his fe! He is holding a geocoin with a bit on it! (a piece is missing). The chipmunk has one of his teeth broken and he is like he is feeling dizzy and surprised together!

the ASPGB VI is on the ammo can

as a motto....following the design is a question of the chipmunk.... "What kind of nut is that???.... and under the design....

U must B nuts for it! Go Caching.... :ph34r:

Thank you to everyone who submitted a design concept to the ASP Geobash 2011 Cointest.

The committee decided that the coin front and logo would be the same as the winning design fit so well into both categories.

Please join me in congratulating the winner of bragging rights, 2 event coins and a tee shirt:

Deb Meier AKA: Hiking Cockroachess

Please plan to join us next year on designing the 2012 coin and logo.