Thanks Keystone

Agreed. Keystone goes above and beyond the call of duty in these forums. I recall a certain thread

that demonstrates what our volunteer reviewers go through on a regular basis, and I can assure you that I could never handle a situation like that with as much grace as Keystone did.

Good lord. I only read pages 1 and 5, maybe I'll read the rest later if I get bored. That's just ridiculous, and I disagree with the OP of that thread wholeheartedly. Granted, I've never tried to get a cache published in Ohio or PA...

I agree... Keystone is an excellent dude.. maybe not "the dude" but a good fella. He even thanked me once for reporting myself... ( no more drunk typing)

I appreciate a person who does his job well and he certainly does. And goes above and beyond.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It's very much appreciated.

The fun part of the job is answering questions. The referee/enforcer role is not as fun, but is sometimes necessary. I much prefer being helpful or humorous.

I also really appreciate seeing your response to guideline questions from a reviewers point of view. There are so many questions about guidelines that many of us try to answer but often it's a case that it doesn't really matter what our opinion is on the issue. In many cases it's the opinion and interpretation of a reviewer is all that matters.

Answering questions and helping others is also one of the primary reasons I enjoy participating in the forums. As it turns out, that's also an aspect of my job and other activities that I am involved in that I enjoy. As an avid kayaker I enjoy getting out an paddling but I have really enjoyed teaching others (a friend owns the local kayak shop so it's something I've been able to to often). In the past few years I have been doing a lot more consulting and knowledge sharing than I have in the past and it's one of the most satisfying aspects of my job, especially when I am invited to travel to interesting and exotic locations to share my expertise on something.

Guys, I have it on good authority, (a friend of a neighbor's cousin's veterinarian's assistant's uncle, knew this guy, who met his aunt's hairstylist), that Keystone is normally quite grumpy. However, he keeps nipping at his bottle of Chemical X, which fills him with happy thoughts. Not judgin'... just sayin'... ;)