GSAK

USMCGecko

OK, I hate to post this, because I know a TON of information has already been discussed about this program and I would like to read more about it and get my answers there, maybe a tutorial or a college class on how to use it. :)

The problem is, when I try to search for items related to GSAK it tells me it can't search for words less than 5 letters.

Can anyone point me in the direction of threads concerning the use of GSAK or any other help you can provide?

Thanks

OK, I hate to post this, because I know a TON of information has already been discussed about this program and I would like to read more about it and get my answers there, maybe a tutorial or a college class on how to use it. :)

The problem is, when I try to search for items related to GSAK it tells me it can't search for words less than 5 letters.

Can anyone point me in the direction of threads concerning the use of GSAK or any other help you can provide?

Thanks

Google GSAK and down load GSAk and give the program a good try....I can not think of a better caching program that is so versitile

Programs you do need: Premium Membership, GSAK, CacheMate,Laptop PC.....Norton anti-virus program, or a program like it.......One last thing...check out my profile page,,,,may be there could be some help for you in my profile.Good luck and stay safe, Guy (aka.... wild thing 73)

Holy Carp!!! So far I have gone through GSAK 101 and 201. Is there a special school I can go to, to learn how to work this program? I managed to get a bunch of Caches in the program and Im guessing it is just used to filter out stuff and see things easier, but good grief, Im so lost it's not funny.

Top this off with the fun Im trying to have with CAAR. WoOt!!!!

The best way of using GSAK is to either:

1. See how others are using it and see if it fits your needs

2. Think of what you want to do with it, and see how you can accomplish it

The dang thing is huge. I've used it for more than a year, and I'm still discovering things I don't know about it.

One thing I learned from photography : think of what kind of workflow you'd like, starting from receiving your PQs, going through GSAK, and finally output to your electronic devices.