My Finds Pocket Query

PhilatSea

Last night I ran a My Finds Pocket Query and soon after received an email saying ready for download at http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/ where I headed next. I look at my download tab and it says this * Pocket Queries Ready for Download (0) So the question is where did they go? I have searched the forum and I understand I am in the right place for locating my query as in download tab but it isn't there.

So what am I missing or is there a problem? I have to wait a week before I can run this again to find out.

Phil

Last night I ran a My Finds Pocket Query and soon after received an email saying ready for download at http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/ where I headed next. I look at my download tab and it says this * Pocket Queries Ready for Download (0) So the question is where did they go? I have searched the forum and I understand I am in the right place for locating my query as in download tab but it isn't there.

So what am I missing or is there a problem? I have to wait a week before I can run this again to find out.

Phil

Interesting that about 30 minutes after I posted this I get an email saying My Finds Pocket Query has been run (not by me because of course I can only run it once a week) at 5/11/2010 9:14:58 AM* . I go to the downloads tab thinking that someone from Groundspeak has read my problem and run the query again. Well there is still no downlaod for this query under my downloads.

What was interesting is I ran two "test" query's to make sure that I fully understood the new system and one came as a "attachment" like the good ole days.

Phil

Did you refresh that page to see if it shows up?

Yes I did and tried a power refresh and then even tried a browser (IE) that I don't normally use and had to log into the site and still not there.

I went and dug out my laptop and tried it on there and nope it doesn't show there either.

Phil

Edited by PhilatSea

Phil

Must be a problem..... I just ran a My Finds PQ, got the email and NO new pq for download.

GS..... let's get this fixed or go back to what worked!

I just reset the "My Finds" query for both PhilatSea and ngrrfan, but I'm still seeing no download for the resulting files. We've had difficulty getting a repro for this issue but it looks like we have one now. We're looking into it. Thanks for your patience!

I just reset the "My Finds" query for both PhilatSea and ngrrfan, but I'm still seeing no download for the resulting files. We've had difficulty getting a repro for this issue but it looks like we have one now. We're looking into it. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks. Just got the notification and the file.

I received two emails while I was out and just checked them. The Pocket Query for My Finds is there and downloaded. It appears to be correct.

Thanks for looking into this. There are days I wouldn't want to be in your shoes and today would be one of them. Hope this one is now solved.

Phil