AXIAL INTERVALS

Vanelle

Well I placed one today, but not the one I wanted to I've been down with bronchitis since last week and I’ve barely had the energy to get out of bed. I had a multi all laid out and all I had to do was go place the stages, but I was unable to make the walk to do it. I kept thinking the antibiotics will kick in and I’ll feel well enough tomorrow… Then I’d feel even worse the next day. Tonight I had to go to the store for some things and on the way home I placed this one in a spot I’d been considering putting something for a few weeks. It’s not the special one this contest deserves. Just a P&G but it’s part of my anti LPC campaign and is placed near where others might have placed one. I wish I could have done a really great one, because I love these coins. Now I’m going to see what others have placed. Thank you for the cointest.

GC2AM85 ~ Silly Summer Solstice Stash

Just got back from a super fun hike to one of the solstice placements today. It's great to see the entries so far. Nice job everyone.

36479_442228370711_164721920711_5789951_1824396_n.jpg

YEAH! I got the grand prize - Vanelle personally visited my cache! Because she has already been so generous to give me a full set of these beautiful coins, I am withdrawing my cache from consideration for the cointest awards and wish everyone else who honored the solstice with new caches the best of luck!

Just got back from a super fun hike to one of the solstice placements today. It's great to see the entries so far. Nice job everyone.

36479_442228370711_164721920711_5789951_1824396_n.jpg

YEAH! I got the grand prize - Vanelle personally visited my cache! Because she has already been so generous to give me a full set of these beautiful coins, I am withdrawing my cache from consideration for the cointest awards and wish everyone else who honored the solstice with new caches the best of luck!

That's pretty neat... I am glad to see all of the new caches.

Since there are only six official entries, it seems unfair for two folks to miss out. So - EVERYBODY WINS! ;):D:D That's right, wolfslady, Tschakko, cheeto, Ashallnd, seekerfamily, and Goosefraba1 - send me your addresses and I'll get a special package out to you next week. Thanks for participating!!

Since there are only six official entries, it seems unfair for two folks to miss out. So - EVERYBODY WINS! :DB):ph34r: That's right, wolfslady, Tschakko, cheeto, Ashallnd, seekerfamily, and Goosefraba1 - send me your addresses and I'll get a special package out to you next week. Thanks for participating!!

Wohoo ;)

Congrats to all the winners :D

And thank u so much for ur generousity Vanelle, u definetely made my day! ;)