puzzle cache or mult-stage cache?

st_moose

I am working on placing multiple caches on property owned by the same group. My thought is to put the coordinates in/on the caches, 4 caches, 2 caches will have the degree and 2 caches will have the minutes for the 'final'.

Is this a puzzle or a mult-stage?

I was thinking puzzle, but that requires waypoints, so if this is a puzzle, what waypoints do I use for the final? The 4 caches that contain the degree and minutes?

thanks

Sounds like you have 4 traditional caches and a bounus cache that should be listed as a puzzle.

I agree, that's what I did for a series of caches I have. Three of them are traditional and the last is a puzzle.

Good luck.

ok, confused on the new listing of caches.

When I was working on entering information for the caches (before posting this question), I had 4 traditional caches, then tried to enter the last as a puzzle cache, but was unable to because the page indicated that I needed waypoints.

I just edited the puzzle cache page and did not have to enter waypoints.

Since none of the waypoints options were traditional caches I did not know what to do, thus causing the confusion. :ph34r:

Hope these caches pass review!

thanks