How Delete a Hole Geocache Entry?my Cache has been stolen =(

flo3125

How Delete a Hole Geocache Entry?

ehm hi i want to delete it because my geochache has been stolen =(

You can do one of two things ...

1. mark the cache temporarily unavailable while you replace it then enable the listing.

2. Archive the listing and be done with it.

Nothing is deleted on the site, it is archived. The result is that it won't show up on searches but will still appear on your list of owned caches.

Fill it in with some nearby dirt.

Given that the OP is not from and English speaking country and English could well be a second language I find your comment quite offensive.

It's still funny though.

I thought so too as I was going to type it. Glad it wasn't my hand that got slapped....

Certainly nothing offensive in the comment.

Fill it in with some nearby dirt.

Given that the OP is not from and English speaking country and English could well be a second language I find your comment quite offensive.

It's still funny though.

I thought so too as I was going to type it. Glad it wasn't my hand that got slapped....

Certainly nothing offensive in the comment.

I just think giving someone from a non-English speak country a pass on the silent w is probably a good thing. Now on the other hand if they were from, say, Nebraska .... :rolleyes:

Edited by jholly
I'll go the other way. There are most likely forums in his/her primary language, so the purpose of posting in this one is lost on me. That, coupled with the exteme ease of figuring out cache owner options invites, from some, a bit of snark.

This is the primary resource, however. And this is the Getting Started forums, which the 'Snat has declared to be snark free. I was tempted to hassle someone from Washington state on some typo though :rolleyes:

....I just think giving someone from a non-English speak country a pass on the silent w is probably a good thing. Now on the other hand if they were from, say, Nebraska .... :rolleyes:

Thats ok - we all know the big 'N' on the football helmets stands for knowledge......

rofl.gif