Hiding

bedfordboys1

Am new to geocashing. Love it and have branched out to hiding my own. Have submitted inforamation, but when I look on profile, it say it has be archived. Have I done somehting wrong?

Was a reviewer note posted to your submission or something? If so, what did the note say? :)

It probably hasn't been approved yet. Did you get a note from your local reviewer saying they published the cache? Welcome to caching by the way :)

Edit: I just looked at your profile, and on your list of "owned" caches, it doesn't show anything yet. My guess is that your cache is still awaiting review. That should take a couple of days.

Edited by nymphnsatyr

If you submitted your cache for review you will have received an email to say it has been received for review.

If the local reviewer has reviewed it and has had to archive it then they will usually explain the reason why this has been done, either by posting a Reviewer Note log to your cache page or perhaps in an email sent to you direct.

MrsB

Or, perhaps, he hit the 'archive' button, rather than the 'submit' button? I'm sure that that has happened...

you can't archive a cache that hasn't gone "live" yet, the only option is "report new listing"

Well... You can...

If you create a new listing, untick the "This cache is currently active..." box, play around with editing your cache page... then decide that you don't want to submit the cache for review after all, then you have the option to 'Archive Listing' if you want to.

MrsB

Am new to geocashing. Love it and have branched out to hiding my own. Have submitted inforamation, but when I look on profile, it say it has be archived. Have I done somehting wrong?

Was a reviewer note posted to your submission or something? If so, what did the note say? :)

it said i needed to enter my home coordiance and let hem/her know when I had compleded this, which I did.