Bug in bookmark lists

DonB
Followers 1

My experience is that requesting 100, 150 or 200 to be displayed will only show 91.

TPTB know of this error. It's been around for a while.

It's been broken since the day that they added the feature.

February, 2005. Sorry, I don't have the day. :D

You dont have the day? Me thinks your slipping Mr. Yuk :)

My experience is that requesting 100, 150 or 200 to be displayed will only show 91.

TPTB know of this error. It's been around for a while.

It's been broken since the day that they added the feature.

February, 2005. Sorry, I don't have the day. :)

To be more clear, I meant the feature where you could view more than 50 to a page. That was sometime last year. That update also introduced a bunch of other bookmark related quirks that have yet do be addressed.

I just discovered this today as well. I haven't had a bookmark list over 100 before (added for a challenge cache).

On http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...99-7c2e262dbf1a, I have 110 bookmarks. If I select "50", I get 3 pages of caches and can view the entire list. If I select 100, I can view 2 pages of bookmarks (all of them)

If I select 150 or 200, I see only 1 page listed, and 100 caches are visible. The remaining 10 are not accessible.

Observed using firefox 3.6.3 and Windows 7.

If I select "50", I get 3 pages of caches and can view the entire list. If I select 100, I can view 2 pages of bookmarks (all of them)

Just wondering if you are sure you are getting all 100 on that first page or is it just 91? (That's what I used to see but I haven't checked recently.)