Request for attribute

Hoppingcrow

There is an attribute for an area which is open to hunting, so why not have one indicating fishing is available? I'm sure the hunting attribute isn't there simply to warn cachers that they might need to dodge bullets...or even if it is, one for fishing would still apply, especially since some folks' backcasts can be pretty wild.

Seriously...please add a "fishing available" attribute for those of us who'd like to know whether or not to pack a rod (and I don't mean that in the sense of "carry a gun").

Methinks you hit it on the head at first.

Not so much that one may encounter hunters, but more so that a cacher would be properly prepared to enter a area that has the possibility of bullets flying around. Many areas now require hunters to wear orange, but only the hunters. Your choice, be a highly visible target, or a not-so-highly visible target, wear copious amounts of blaze orange in areas open to hunting during season.

Now, if you feel you are going to be mistaken for a fish, I really don't think that an attribute will help your cause. :D:P