GSAK-like software/App for Mac?

Already have the iPhone and there is an iPad comin' to my house in late April. Thinkin' about switchin' to Apples altogether. To your knowledge, is there a GSAK-like software for Macs that will create GPX files, etc.? Please share what you know to be true. :sad: Thanks for your input!

Edited by TomboyTex

There's nothing that even comes close the functionality of GSAK for the Mac. MacCaching is probably the closest I've seen anyone mention, and it's barely even a contender.

I love my MacBook, but keep Windows around in a virtual machine for Quicken & GSAK.

There's nothing that even comes close the functionality of GSAK for the Mac. MacCaching is probably the closest I've seen anyone mention, and it's barely even a contender.

I love my MacBook, but keep Windows around in a virtual machine for Quicken & GSAK.

There are two Mac apps I use for all that I need. The first is GeoJournal for my logging, organizing search lists, and exporting to my Palm. It has a GPX export, but I have not used that since I use CacheMate on my Palm. This is from www.geoingenuity.com and costs $25.

For the statistics and pretty web pages, I use GCStatistic from MacDefender. It works very well with 10.5, a little quirky in 10.6. In 10.6, I have to export the html and open in Firefox to view the results. Not bad for DonationWare, since you can pay what you think it is worth.

For the statistics and pretty web pages, I use GCStatistic from MacDefender. It works very well with 10.5, a little quirky in 10.6. In 10.6, I have to export the html and open in Firefox to view the results. Not bad for DonationWare, since you can pay what you think it is worth.

I've been using GCStatistic for quite a while and I'm plenty happy with it; haven't seen any "quirks" on Snow Leopard.

But that only replaces FindStatGen from GSAK; the rest of what GSAK does, forget it.