Potential Caching Loops in Southampton - Portsmouth Area

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can suggest a potential loop that awatsonclan and I can undertake, cruicially in terms of caches en-route it needs to be high yield - 20 - 30 potentially - and 4-6 miles in length if possible? We've noticed one between Warminster and Westbury, but that's a little too far... (in terms of distance from home, given the time we have available)

Many Thanks!

Graham :D

Edited by Graham_K

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can suggest a potential loop that awatsonclan and I can undertake, cruicially in terms of caches en-route it needs to be high yield - 20 - 30 potentially - and 4-6 miles in length if possible? We've noticed one between Warminster and Westbury, but that's a little too far... (in terms of distance from home, given the time we have available)

Many Thanks!

Graham :drama:

Go to a local cache page and click on the map to have a look for yourself, would be the best way to find what you're looking for....

There don't seem to be too many at the moment - but there's just been another telly slot on caching, so I expect a few more trails will pop up soon enough :(:DB)

Hoegate is a good series. You also have Scouting Around West Dean which is a little east of Portsmouth.

There are a couple up near Winchester - Ed's Circuit and Hursley Circular.

Lockerley Loop up near Salisbury, or of course, the 3 UK Mega loops up near Alton.

Edit: I was also going to recommend Joey's Wayfarer's wander, but it's disabled at the moment.

Edited by Cornell Finch