Changing info on cache page

Hi all,

When it stops raining again, I plan on putting out a new container for my hide at a local park. I temporarily disabled it and pulled it out.

I changed the size of my container from micro to small. It was a micro before because where the log was at, there wasn't any room for trades or pencils. Now it's a little bigger with room for the log, small pencil and small trade items. I also added to the body of the info page that you don't have to go under anything to get it as someone mentioned they were going under things in their logs and getting muddy. I also changed the hint.

Should I let my reviewer know what I have done? He approved it back in October.

You can edit the cache size, change the description for clarity and change the hint - You don't need to notify the reviewer about any of these changes.

You would have to notify your reviewer if you wanted to move your cache by more than 528ft.

It might be a good idea to write a note log for your cache mentioning the changes, so that anyone watching the cache listing is alerted to them.

MrsB :wub:

Hi all,

When it stops raining again, I plan on putting out a new container for my hide at a local park. I temporarily disabled it and pulled it out.

I changed the size of my container from micro to small. It was a micro before because where the log was at, there wasn't any room for trades or pencils. Now it's a little bigger with room for the log, small pencil and small trade items. I also added to the body of the info page that you don't have to go under anything to get it as someone mentioned they were going under things in their logs and getting muddy. I also changed the hint.

It sounds like you are changing the entire caching experience at ground zero. I personally would archive the old cache and create an entire new listing so that all of the local cachers can experience my new cache.

It sounds like you are changing the entire caching experience at ground zero. I personally would archive the old cache and create an entire new listing so that all of the local cachers can experience my new cache.

its just a slightly larger container, i don't see how that makes it a different experience

since its in exactly the same spot, for those that found the micro already, will be just a deja-vu

nothing challenging in going to the same spot you went before only to find a different size container

Hi all,

That's what I did for a cache that I adopted that had gone AWOL. Kept the same name as the previous cache but just added "Version 2.0".

I archived the previous cache and submitted the new cache at the same time. Cache was approved the next morning and everyone had a new cache to grab. :D

D-man B)