Allegany State Park GeoBash V Event Coin

PaRacers

We're proud to present this year's ASPGB V event geocoin. Following the denizen's of the park theme, ATMouse has created another unique design to celebrate the fifth anniversary of ASP GeoBash. This curious porcupine has his eyes on a lock & lock hidden in that hollow stump. Trackable at geocaching.com and avaliable at Geoswag.com, these coins can be ordered online but must be picked up at the event.

vas.jpg

Antique Silver

Size: 1.5" (38mm) x 2.5mm

You can also order at our ASPGBV Store along with all the other ASP GeoBash goodies!

Fine indeed StealthRT! Not everything costs more these days, huh?

For those who may not know, the ASPGB I coin was shaped like the park, every year since then it has featured one of the wildlife that can be found there. ASPGB II had a raccoon peeking around the parks leaf symbol. ASPGB III's Owl was striking against a glow in the dark moon and last years coin was a playful black bear chewing on a GPS. Visitors are likely to encounter any of these critters while enjoying the surrounding natural beauty of ASP. Most are harmless though and left alone, they go about their merry way. People are after all only visitors, it's their home.

Edited by PaRacers

I almost ordered one then realized I'd have to go pretty far to pick it up! :) Will there be any for sale after the event? I love the coins made for this event and have both the owl and the racoon. I would love to see a pic of the bear coin as I don't have that one!

e-mail sent

IMG_NEW-6-5.jpg

ILYK
Edited by drneal