Web Site keeps saying I don't have Delorme Plug In

teamfox4

I have a Delorme PN-20 and I used to use "send to GPS" all the time. Now when I do it, it says I have no Delorme Plug in. So I re-download it. And it still says I don't have it. Confused????? I'm not computer savvy, so I'm not sure what I could possibly be doing wrong? Maybe something to do with security settings? But why would it suddenly change when it used to work?

I noticed the same problem yesterday. Works fine in Firefox. Fails in IE 8. Running Windows 7. Tried several times to download and install the plugin. Installation seems to go fine, but the plugin is not recognized. I don't download directly from the cache page very often, so no idea how long this has been an issue.

I noticed the same problem yesterday. Works fine in Firefox. Fails in IE 8. Running Windows 7. Tried several times to download and install the plugin. Installation seems to go fine, but the plugin is not recognized. I don't download directly from the cache page very often, so no idea how long this has been an issue.

I have the problem the other way around--it does not work in Firefox, but works fine in IE.

It used to work just fine in Firefox. It stopped working when I upgraded from 3.5 to 3.6. I have tried reloading it (and rebooting), but no luck. I don't like being forced into IE.

I have the problem the other way around--it does not work in Firefox, but works fine in IE.

It used to work just fine in Firefox. It stopped working when I upgraded from 3.5 to 3.6. I have tried reloading it (and rebooting), but no luck. I don't like being forced into IE.

The Delorme plugin isn't working with firefox 3.6. It's a known issue that Delorme is working on. Until then, you can roll back to firefox 3.5.8 or will have to get along with IE.

The Delorme plugin isn't working with firefox 3.6. It's a known issue that Delorme is working on. Until then, you can roll back to firefox 3.5.8 or will have to get along with IE.

Thank you for that info.

Sorry, I had a minor emergency and couldn't log in. :D Anyway, thank you for trying to help. I have Windown Vista and use IE. I did try to reboot, redownload and reboot...anything I could think of. No luck.

On the Explorer menu bar click"Tools", "Manage Add-ons", highlight "DeLorme Send To GPS", click "Enable" and then "Close".

Send away.

Smile.

Louk.

I was just going to post a wharbgarbl about what happened with the Send to GPS and Firefox 3.6 so I'm glad I came across this. Does anyone have any idea when the plugin will be fixed for Delorme? I've actually got my cord behaving properly and now this happens. Rabble!

I was just going to post a wharbgarbl about what happened with the Send to GPS and Firefox 3.6 so I'm glad I came across this. Does anyone have any idea when the plugin will be fixed for Delorme? I've actually got my cord behaving properly and now this happens. Rabble!

You can post your question over here in the Delorme forums. A number of people have asked the same but Delorme has yet to provide an update.

Edited by Pax42

Had similar problem right around the satring date of this thread - right after installing new updates to FireFox. But it want' recognizing my Garming communicator plug-in. Reinstalled it from Garming.com and works fine now.

Same problem here with DeLorme, mine stopped working in Firefox after updating, although still works in IE.

Reinstalling doesn't help.

This is like my car breaking down and having to ride the neighbor kid's bicycle to work! <_<

Did you read the other posts in the thread about the delorme plug-in not working with firefox 3.6 and that it's a known problem delorme is working on? Earlier versions of firefox or IE are your only options right now.