PQ ran, but not received

supertbone

Sadly, email providers have been known to block or throttle Groundspeak Geocaching emails. Often these will not be found in your SPAM fiolders and there is little or nothing you can do to make the provider delvery these emails.

Many users report that gmail is a very good service for receiving all of your Geocaching related emails.

This morning I had 4 PQs run, but I only received three of them. I checked the SPAM folder for the missing one and it wasn't there. Is there any way I could get it resent by Groudspeak? The PQ in particular is #3601524.

If you click preview are there any results?

This morning I had 4 PQs run, but I only received three of them. I checked the SPAM folder for the missing one and it wasn't there. Is there any way I could get it resent by Groudspeak? The PQ in particular is #3601524.

If you click preview are there any results?

I had plenty of results in preview. The weird part is that I have never had this issue before with Gmail.

not getting a PQ doesn't necessarily mean is the email provider

true enough - but it is rather often the culprit.....

when a PQ failed to show up in my inbox, i just created a "copy" of it and it never failed to arrive in the next few minutes :blink:

not getting a PQ doesn't necessarily mean is the email provider

true enough - but it is rather often the culprit.....

when a PQ failed to show up in my inbox, i just created a "copy" of it and it never failed to arrive in the next few minutes :)

Same here. This happens from time to time. But if I make a copy of the PQ, it runs right away and I get it.