Pocket Queries Not Running?

Let's Look Over Thayer

I recieved a set of PQ's earlier today, but I've been trying to create a new once off PQ for last 2 hours and I keep getting the "500 Internal Server Error - There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

I recieved a set of PQ's earlier today, but I've been trying to create a new once off PQ for last 2 hours and I keep getting the "500 Internal Server Error - There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

Ok, ignore that. I think the problem is that although for me, it's already Tuesday, the server is still on Monday and so as far as it's concerned, I've used up my daily alowance of PQ's. However the error message could be a bit more elegant and tell you this, instead of just throwing up a server error.

Are you sure you picked a day for them to run??

Yep, sure did. Should run today (Monday). Checked it again, just to be sure.

My weekly PQ's arrived today as expected.

Hmmm...then the server is not completely down...

You could make a copy of the missing PQ's, and get them to run immediately.

One of my queries hasn't run since 2008 so it should, in theory, run quickly...

But, I tried the old "maka-a-copy" trick. It ran instantly. So, got my data, but the question of why the existing queries remain stuck in queue still exisits...

...but not going to worry about that. Gotta go find some caches! :D:D

Are pocket queries broke?

I just tried to run a pocket query from a cache location and all I get is 0 caches. I tried a few times, all come up with ZERO caches in a six mile radius. There should be close to 500 in that radius.

I'm using the same settings I always use.

What's up?

We had one of the PQ generators fail during the last 24 hours. I've restarted it and the missing PQs should show up shortly.

Yes, the system has become very unreliable of late. The good news is that a significant overhaul of the system is underway and should be rolled out in a month or two.

Good to hear. Thanks!