Be a TB/Coin resuer

sullude

Found this on another caching forum You can ask for help to get your TB/Cion moving or help someone get theirs move again.

I'm signed up plus you can annoy someone while you break into their TB/Cion prison and freeing an innocent tb/coin form months of incarceration :D

www.tb-rescue.com

A wise old cache told me once "Don't release a trackable unless you don't want to see it again" That is why I don't release anything I don't mind if it goes missing.

When the ammo cans start talking, it's time to take a break from caching.

:D

I think he's referring to Welch. He's full of a lot of old and forgotten geocaching things. (just like his caches) B)

Edited by BlueDeuce

A wise old cache told me once "Don't release a trackable unless you don't want to see it again" That is why I don't release anything I don't mind if it goes missing.

B)

I think he's referring to Welch. He's full of a lot of old and forgotten geocaching things. (just like his caches) :(

Yeah, but that ammo can told me she loved me. Now she never calls, she never writes..... :D

B)

I think he's referring to Welch. He's full of a lot of old and forgotten geocaching things. (just like his caches) :D

Yeah, but that ammo can told me she loved me. Now she never calls, she never writes..... :D

Oh that one. Well, I think you're better off. :(

At lease you can let the person know it's not in it. Seen way to many times and I'm sure you have,TB/coin is sapostta be there and is not and you look and see it's been a year or more since it was placed. I know owners should mark it as MIA but CO can to and chose not to for one reason or another after sever notes in the log of the MIA TB/Coin

At lease you can let the person know it's not in it. Seen way to many times and I'm sure you have,TB/coin is sapostta be there and is not and you look and see it's been a year or more since it was placed. I know owners should mark it as MIA but CO can to and chose not to for one reason or another after sever notes in the log of the MIA TB/Coin

I figured out long ago that trackables were just a heartache looking for a place to happen. To be honest I seldom look to see if there are trackables in my caches.

Hmm... Looks like a rather limited site, and not too user friendly. Looks like bugs that should be moved to 'unknown' location, rather than needing rescue. Put up a few thousand bugs needing rescuing , and the site with bog down? I've got a pink flamingo that's been sitting in a bar in New Hampshire since October 2006. Anyone want to rescue it??? But not if you have to pay its bar bill!

I've gone on a few bug rescue missions. For bugs trapped in caches archived for failure of owner maintenance. I felt sorry for those poor bugs! Rescued 3. One cache had beenmuggled.

:o

I think he's referring to Welch. He's full of a lot of old and forgotten geocaching things. (just like his caches) :surprise:

Yeah, but that ammo can told me she loved me. Now she never calls, she never writes..... :laughing:

You been licking the inside of the boxes again?

I've got 3 TBs and 1 vehicle TB.

One TB never had a chance. The owner of the cache I placed it in decided to do some cache maintenance last November. I emailed him and ask that he drop it off in another cache or I can come and get it. No response.

My second TB was picked up by a brand new geocacher and never dropped off. In fact that person has only logged a couple of finds sense she first started late last year. After emailing her she told me she had not had time to go geocaching.

My third TB has traveled upped the east coast and is currently in the hands of another cacher. Hopefully he will drop it off soon.