Droid 2 coming with better keyboard

Team kizb

Yeah, but it says:

One would assume that a 2nd version of the Motorola Droid would come as a 2010 holiday followup to the first Droid.

I don't think I'm going to wait that long. And if they are talking about the Devour that a model with lesser features (smaller screen, etc.)

Here's one guess at what the Droid 2 would look like: http://phandroid.com/2010/01/28/motorola-c...-phone-nexus-2/

But I think if I can get out of the snow, I'll get the Droid either today or tomorrow. (been eying it for a while and was hoping to get this weekend).

Honestly, I never use the keyboard. Swype on the touch screen is so much faster there's no comparison.

I thought I was the only one. Once I figured out the virtual keyboard is bigger when you do landscape. I never use the real one.

I am old enough to remember when Osborn announced a new better product and people waiting for the new one killed the company.

Droid owner here that flips the physical keyboard out approximately never. The on-screen keyboard is about the same size, offers similar feedback, and offers a really nifty typo-correction facility.

I also have a Nexus One and would consider saving the bulk in the pocket to give up the physical keyboard...but the model I have doesn't work on a cell network that actually works for me.