Sweet Swag

geocasher101

IDK, let me think here. so far i have gathered a nice keychain, a thinking impaired patch, two keychain lights, a heart shaped eraser, a fuzzy red and white ponytail holder with jingle bells, a paper clamp that says "stuff" on it. Ive not been caching long not much unique stuff yet in the way of swag. :)

the coolest TB ive found was someones old phone they sent out. when it landed in Rhode Island the TB owner requested i get the TBs picture in front of the TAPS (transatlantic paranormal society), which i achieved since I live like 10-20 min away and the TB owner was super happy. :)

I hate sweet swag. It is usually a gooey mess when I find it in the cache. Candy is bad swag for many reasons. But, more to your point, my favorite thing has been a little pen on a reel that attaches by a clip to my pants pocket. Gosh, I love those! I've found two of them in caches which were spaced far enough in time to give me a replacement just as I was worried the first would run out of ink. Talk about providence!

The best traveler that I've found so far was a geocoin on a keychain that requested others to add a coin before moving it along. There were a nice collection of foreign coins plus a couple of other geocoins on the keychain when I picked it up. Now, that was cool!

I hate sweet swag. It is usually a gooey mess when I find it in the cache. Candy is bad swag for many reasons. But, more to your point, my favorite thing has been a little pen on a reel that attaches by a clip to my pants pocket. Gosh, I love those! I've found two of them in caches which were spaced far enough in time to give me a replacement just as I was worried the first would run out of ink. Talk about providence!

The best traveler that I've found so far was a geocoin on a keychain that requested others to add a coin before moving it along. There were a nice collection of foreign coins plus a couple of other geocoins on the keychain when I picked it up. Now, that was cool!

LOL not "sweet" swag as in candy. I mean cool swag :o

Some of the best swag we've ever found is from a cacher named TokenCollector. He/she creates small packages of interesting tokens or other small items and includes a typed information sheet about the items. They're fascinating and interesting - real treasures. We like to look at interesting items of wood, metal, sculpted glass... and of course puzzles.

The day we found Canoe 4 Cache 2 we traded for a clean dry pair of socks... and it was sweet on that February day!

I once saw a red & white checkered picnic table cloth new in bag, it made me smile, but scratch my head as to who on earth decided to put a picnic tablecloth in a cache?

I have a cache that started with a camping theme. I think there was a new table cloth in there.

The best swagg was a $10 gift card for Tim Hortons (coffee/dounut shop). It was a FTF prize.

I left a gift card for a pizza shop about 200m away from the cache good for 1 pizza. The next finder loved it.

I once found an unactivated geocoin in a cache. Since I was the 6th or 7th to find, I thought it was just a coin to move. I was surprised to discover that the previous finders all passed over it when I tried to log it. Had to make another trip back to the cache (fortunately it is easily accessible) to even up the trade.

Another cache had lots of science experiment toys for kids, but unfortunately I had nothing to trade for it.

Pathtags are always a great find. Unfortunately I think there seems to be only 3 other people around here who leaves them.