Who took my cache and didnt tell me?

grewar

Hi all - My Murchison cache was removede apparently due to rats eating it - BUT the person who removed it did NOT tell me after logging that he/she would. The cache is registered to geocache.com, not the Australian site.

I am readily available - my phone is always on - 0406250500

I am ok to have it moved but even after I tried to contact the mover, I got no response.

So, happy to replace cache but please people, contact fellow cachers if you are serious about assisting

Kind regards

Mark Grewar

ph 0406250500

Hi all - My Murchison cache was removede apparently due to rats eating it - BUT the person who removed it did NOT tell me after logging that he/she would. The cache is registered to geocache.com, not the Australian site.

I am readily available - my phone is always on - 0406250500

I am ok to have it moved but even after I tried to contact the mover, I got no response.

So, happy to replace cache but please people, contact fellow cachers if you are serious about assisting

Kind regards

Mark Grewar

ph 0406250500

Sometimes the rats move the cache. And they are notorious for not telling anyone. :(

Yupper -- the rats took it. Or maybe rats were inside it when the dingo took it! :)

yep I reckon the Rat was keen on taking the toys - my next cache should have some lovely surprises for the next rats!!!! ...now that will solve a few problems.....

Careful, that sounds like you might be threatening to leave it booby trapped? Without knowing more info, we can't tell what happened and can only assume that it very well could have been moved by rodents.

Yupper -- the rats took it. Or maybe rats were inside it when the dingo took it! :laughing:

yep I reckon the Rat was keen on taking the toys - my next cache should have some lovely surprises for the next rats!!!! ...now that will solve a few problems.....

Careful, that sounds like you might be threatening to leave it booby trapped? Without knowing more info, we can't tell what happened and can only assume that it very well could have been moved by rodents.

Quite leaving Cheese as swag. I had the same problem. Gouda you to post this thread.

Yupper -- the rats took it. Or maybe rats were inside it when the dingo took it! :laughing:

Quite leaving Cheese as swag. I had the same problem. Gouda you to post this thread.

"gouda".... brilliant... A bit cheesy but still brilliant!

One time, a dingo ate mah baby.

I visualize the rats in place of the dingo, and the cache in place of the baby.

Wow,... is that ever insulting. Seriously. I saw it coming but thought well... nm...

:laughing: I didn't mean to insult anyone?? I guess my poor attempt at humor was just that... poor... My apologies.

Like I said, I saw it coming. You apologized and that's good enough for me. We shall never speak of this again.

(unless I make the same mistake(which is likely))