What's happened to my cache page?

On adding a maintenance note to one of my cache pages today I saw some information which is nothing to do with my listing. In big red letters it stated The Cache is Not at This Location. there followed graphics of some stages you had to go through to find the cache. I tried to edit the listing but it didnt show up; when I went back to the page and it had disappeared. Then when I opened the page again, there was something completely different with a clickable link (Joint something or other. I tried to edit again, went back and there was yet another strange bit written in German.

What the hell is going on?

I did notice that before these items there are five symbols on the left hand side of the page: 쮎時쵬耀Ȅ

Can anyone explain what is happening and how it can be sorted out?

Thanks!

(btw its my Rainbow Series Indigo cache that the problem occurred on. I haven't checked any of the others)

Tried to go back just now and checked it out, its changed again!! waaaaaahhhhh

OK Early Birds....

This cache is placed in front of a business that is owned by a close friend of mine who has embraced the idea of having a cache placed here. He knows its location and may just help you find it if he chooses. If all else fails, find Chris, he just might give you a tip or two.

I cant copy the picture but this is the text that has appeared this time. The picture is of a sunset and there is a basket of eggs beneath this text.

Then underneath that we have:

Please only hunt this cache during the business hours of this establishment which are 6 AM until 2 P⦿柵壘耀̅ວで

:(

The code has an odd line at the bottom. You could try editing the page to remove it and see if it makes a difference...?

<p>

<span id="LongDescription">I have hidden the cache here because of the colour of the sky at

sunset - it is the amazing midnight blue with lots of stars when

the weather is clear. It is worth doing this one at dusk!

<p>Free parking is available at Morrisons - the cache is on a track

to the south of the car park. Beware of muggles whilst retrieving

and re-hiding it. This really is a "cache and dash!"</p>

<p>You are looking for a medium size plastic container with the

usual swaps in this series, plus log book and pencil, instructions

and a laminated First to Find Certificate.</p>

<p>Rheidol Valley Cycle Route<br />

This cache is located just off the cycle route, within half a mile

of Blue and about a mile from Yellow. If you want to tackle the

trio they are easily done by bicycle. This route is safe for

families with children on bikes. They are accessible to people with

buggies and wheelchairs, although a wheelchair user on their own

will have difficulty accessing the cache because of the way it is

hidden.</p>

ҥ烿ꪺ耀Ȅ</span>

<br />

</p>

Wow, that is odd ... if you do an F5 page refresh it changes!?

The odd comes after your paragraph ending "because of the way it is hidden."

Edit the cache description again and copy and paste the HTML/wording after "because of the way it is hidden." on to here so we can have a look see. Right clicking and view source won't work as it picks up the current coding of the page not the original.

Hopefully cured for you :( [well it is when I view it] I was cheeky and edited the description to HTML and put the description into paragraphs using "<p>" & "</p>" [but without the " "]

More information about using HTML on cache pages can be found at Follow the Arrow by Graculus

Deci

And along comes a helpful reviewer who sorts the problem.

Just viewed it and refreshed 5 times and all looks good, well done Deceangi dahman.gif