More cachers finding dead bodies on tv

Bartholic

Well, at least, unlike L&O SVU:

1) They didn't say it was geocaching (though of course she did have a GPS and mentioned coffee cans and boxes). At first when the opening sequence talked about movies and I saw them going toward a giant box with a GPS I thought it would be a spoof on the old Project APE caches, BTW.

2) Instead of two "uber-geeks", at least it was a pretty hot chick :lol: (who was showing caching to her boyfriend :smile:)

Edited by HaLiJuSaPa

Maybe a killer who hides caches

Maybe they could place pipe bombs that look like geocaches! But it has been done in a book. From the description to Abomination by Colleen Coble:

"A suburban cop surveys a kitchen in disarray-a woman and child missing, a chilling note. This crime scene is unlike any he has ever seen.

The man who calls himself Gideon waits and plans. He sees himself as a destroyer of evil, one who rids the world of abominations. He has already killed five. He will kill again.

And somewhere in the wilderness, in a secret geocache near where the wild swans gather, lies the unspeakable clue that links them all together."

Edited by Erickson

I saw that episode. It was ok...

I wish the theme of the episode was more geocaching related though... Maybe a killer who hides caches, and the whole episode could've been about geocaching!!!!!!

Not just a small scene... :)

Yeah, but than like a multi cache. In every cach they find there is a new coord to an other box and all of them have a new body part in it. Although that would be more for Bones than for Numb3rs.

I saw that episode. It was ok...

I wish the theme of the episode was more geocaching related though... Maybe a killer who hides caches, and the whole episode could've been about geocaching!!!!!!

Not just a small scene... :)

Yeah, but than like a multi cache. In every cach they find there is a new coord to an other box and all of them have a new body part in it. Although that would be more for Bones than for Numb3rs.

Oh, you just gave me an idea!!!

Just kidding.

hmm lets see holloween, 10 or 11 regular size cache containers (maybe make one of em large) plenty of prop bodyparts and travel bugs.. hmm i have an ideeeeeaaaaaaaaa :):):)