Found unactivated coin

hallycat

I picked up a nice coin and when I went to log it, it's not been activated.

In case anyone is looking for it I thought I would post here. I will also post in the northeast forum.

It's got "Be Fearful Of The Dragon" with a shield and the number 46 on one side and a masked face on the other side.

In case anyone is looking for it I thought I would post here. I will also post in the northeast forum.

It's got "Be Fearful Of The Dragon" with a shield and the number 46 on one side and a masked face on the other side.

Verify you are entering the tracking number correctly. Check for 8 vs B, 0 vs O, 1 vs l, S vs 5, etc.

Verify you are entering the tracking number correctly. Check for 8 vs B, 0 vs O, 1 vs l, S vs 5, etc.

Wel there you go, must not have had enough caffeine this morning :(

We are new to geocaching and I could not wait to send a coin out into the wide world. I waited until Easter set out with the whole family of 7 and placed my BEAUTIFUL Easter Egg Coin in "The Chief" in PA. Later that night (and back in NJ) I relized I had not activated the coin. UUGH! Didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything. I was beautiful I hope someone enjoyed it.

We are new to geocaching and I could not wait to send a coin out into the wide world. I waited until Easter set out with the whole family of 7 and placed my BEAUTIFUL Easter Egg Coin in "The Chief" in PA. Later that night (and back in NJ) I relized I had not activated the coin. UUGH! Didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything. I was beautiful I hope someone enjoyed it.

Oh no! :D

That's too bad, but yes... I bet you made someone very happy.

I know it's been a long time now, but did you keep note of the tracking number?

You would be able to look it up, see if it was activated, and look at its travels.