Travel Bug Found

Highland Horde

Did you make a careful search of the cache container to see if it had fallen off?

Which bug is it?

ya i checked carefully...it was not there

it was watch me travel

:) Need more info than that. They have a code that you can post or even the link to the TB page.

That code would be on the missing tag wouldn't it? That's why I sent a message to the bug owner.

Did you make a careful search of the cache container to see if it had fallen off?

Which bug is it?

it was watch me travel

:) Need more info than that. They have a code that you can post or even the link to the TB page.

It was enough information: Watch Me Travel!

I might be tempted to ask the last finder if they know anything about the tag, but I would have to assume the tag was with the bug when it was dropped.

It is possible that someone unwittingly took the tag and left the traveler. I would suggest you and the owner give it a few days to see if someone logs the bug. If not then the owner needs to decides the next step - providing you a new tag or re-releasing the thing from his location.

They may even want to wait several weeks to see if it resurfaces.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Which bug is it?

it was watch me travel

It was enough information: Watch Me Travel!

I might be tempted to ask the last finder if they know anything about the tag, but I would have to assume the tag was with the bug when it was dropped.

It is possible that someone unwittingly took the tag and left the traveler. I would suggest you and the owner give it a few days to see if someone logs the bug. If not then the owner needs to decides the next step - providing you a new tag or re-releasing the thing from his location.

They may even want to wait several weeks to see if it resurfaces.

k Thanks...just wanted to make sure i did everything i could...

This log is a bit confusing...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...87-4019366fc62e

Posted 2 days after the tb was dropped in that cache by a new cacher.

Hmm, since there are no trackables showing in their account...

I'm going to guess it's because they are new to caching & are not yet informed of what to do with bugs.

If they picked up a bug without logging it out & then dropped it another (at their listed coords)...

someone will just have to do a grab if/when its retrieved.

Or we could put BlueDeuce on the case to follow the trail. :)