What is...

eagsc7

I just went into my insta-notifications, and verified that I had all the ones that I usually have on running. I realized there was 1 that I had forgot, so went the normal route to Add/Edit Instant Notifications.

Then I saw something... Under Type to Watch, there is a "Type" Geocache Course. Did I stumble onto something that may come out?

Whats the icon going to be? Lets make a Test Notification... (it had a GS Error.) Darn.

Comments, Suggestions, Hypothesis, and Then if we can get some input from the big green frog...

The Steaks

I just went into my insta-notifications, and verified that I had all the ones that I usually have on running. I realized there was 1 that I had forgot, so went the normal route to Add/Edit Instant Notifications.

Then I saw something... Under Type to Watch, there is a "Type" Geocache Course. Did I stumble onto something that may come out?

Whats the icon going to be? Lets make a Test Notification... (it had a GS Error.) Darn.

Comments, Suggestions, Hypothesis, and Then if we can get some input from the big green frog...

The Steaks

Neat find. I looked around at a couple other drop down menus but came up blank. Likely a bit of random text, but still pretty odd.

MYater