PQ option

keehotee

Don't know what happened there - post was fine in the preview pane.

Anyway.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3852509007_d1a4ee4906.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................!!!!

:P:ph34r::o

Edited to add laughing frogs.

That's an ironic, hysterical, NO....... kind of laugh, not a jovial, hahaha kind of laugh. ;)

Edited by keehotee

I'm guessing that you either don't like Gowenhouse caches, or you don't like the idea of a circular walk with a lot of caches along it??

I've nothing against Gowenhouse caches per se - it was just a shock reaction at yet another big pile'o'micros and smalls appearing down the road..... :ph34r::P:o

But surely it doesn't matter what size, or how close a cache is - it's what it's taking you to see that's the important bit...

I'm in work and can't see the map that's attached as it's been censored, but it's not like Gowenhouse operate in a dreadful part of the world.......

Like the others i'm a little lost - flickr r showing an "unavailable" picture so that could explain everything maybe.

Regarding the title though, it would be useful. Personally I wouldn't run a PQ based on a user's caches but for filtering withing the google maps it would be useful. Just a few hours ago I was looking for a series and tried to filter them through the PQ preview but alas the option wasn't there!

But surely it doesn't matter what size, or how close a cache is - it's what it's taking you to see that's the important bit...

I'm in work and can't see the map that's attached as it's been censored, but it's not like Gowenhouse operate in a dreadful part of the world.......

Yes, but what if a particular cacher repeatedly places micros in places which aren't suitable, or are uninteresting in the first place?

Yes, but what if a particular cacher repeatedly places micros in places which aren't suitable, or are uninteresting in the first place?

Surely Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

What may be interesting / pretty / a fab place to you might be my idea of hell?

I dislike large caches cos they tend to be choc full of McTat and calling cards, and have unimaginitive hiding places. Some Micros / Nanos are clever and well hidden, they have a log book in 'em and do the job just fine!

Edited cos it's past my bedtime and my typing is dreadful!

Edited by HazelS