Missing PQs?

patned

I submitted 5 PQs last night, set to run today. All were created at the same time (within a few minutes), had not run since 2 weeks ago. 3 of them ran at 12:08AM, the other 2 still are in the queue. Usually they come through together. Any issues I haven't noticed? No other threads about PQs today.

I submitted 5 PQs last night, set to run today. All were created at the same time (within a few minutes), had not run since 2 weeks ago. 3 of them ran at 12:08AM, the other 2 still are in the queue. Usually they come through together. Any issues I haven't noticed? No other threads about PQs today.
It's not just you. I have had two of my five Monday morning queries run. They other three are still sitting in queue.

Give them a little time yet. Check the PQ page and see if they were generated yet - might be an email issue.

That is what grabbed my attention. Generated but not sent, I could understand as a mail glitch. It is a little odd to have 3 of 5 not even generated

jimnil - you may have a different issue. The PQ generator has been working fine since the one day failure. I've received all of my scheduled PQs since the 24th. Plus the "My Finds" query.

Yes i could see that the PQ generator has been generated my PQs since the one day failure, but i newer got them. After my post here i got 2 of 4 so i think it's okey again.