Yet Another mighty fine feature request!

Puppy Dawg

So, when I first became a premium member, I decided to get a program to send GPX files into my GPSr. I looked through them all, and GSAK was the only one that mentioned it would SEND caches into a GPSr. So I bought it, thinking it was the only one that would work. All the others said they would MANAGE GPX files, which I assumed to mean editing and stuff. The page should be clarified to mention that more than just GSAk will load caches into a GPSr.

The page should be clarified to mention that more than just GSAk will load caches into a GPSr.

any page in particular?

I'm quite sincere, if the page you referenced is on this site, then it could be improved.

My guess would be the Geocaching Software page, linked to from the Resources page.

The "Windows Applications" section of that page has the phrasing issue described in the OP.

The page should be clarified to mention that more than just GSAk will load caches into a GPSr.

any page in particular?

I'm quite sincere, if the page you referenced is on this site, then it could be improved.

My guess would be the Geocaching Software page, linked to from the Resources page.

The "Windows Applications" section of that page has the phrasing issue described in the OP.

Could be but only 200 people have ever read that page.

Jim

any page in particular?

Could be but only 200 people have ever read that page.

Jim

201. Just visited it for the first time. :)

I really would like to get some of what you're smoking, assuming that it is a "natural product".

I doubt he is smoking anything, he is young kid.

I knew that, but you would be surprised what they are selling on the school grounds these days. But then thinking about where you work, maybe not.

Jim