How long it takes a listing to apear ?

satvader

It also depends if there are problems or not. Common problems are that you have not put your home co-ordinates on your profile. They are not visible to anyone but the reviewer. If you uncomfortable with this pick an intersection near your home. It is used to determine how far away the cache is from your home. The other common problem is proximity to an existing cache. The guideline is 528 feet. Most reviewers enforce this quite rigidly.

Jim

i posted some over the weekend on saturday early afternoon and they are still not reviewed and published and today is Tuesday... :)

72 hours is the service goal (sometimes less, sometimes more) but remember the reviewers are human and sometimes life just gets in the way.

Have some patience.......

72 hours is the service goal (sometimes less, sometimes more) but remember the reviewers are human and sometimes life just gets in the way.

i just want to be clear that i was not being impatient... i was letting the original poster know that it sometimes takes a while............

i can only imagine how long it would take to review hundreds of peoples caches that they place........

so i just wanted to make that clear because it was obviously taken wrong..............

i just want to be clear that i was not being impatient... i was letting the original poster know that it sometimes takes a while............

i can only imagine how long it would take to review hundreds of peoples caches that they place........

so i just wanted to make that clear because it was obviously taken wrong..............

no - I didn't really take you wrong - I just like to post that whole thing about the 72 hours as a reminder to all new cachers reading topics like this - not you specifically. :D:D