Barrel of monkeys coin info and activation code!

GATOULIS

Hello to all! B)

Can someone help me in something? :anicute:

I have a barrel of monkeys geocoin, a purple one, but I do not know much about it!

Who made it (geocacher), which company, the color variations that exist or the metal variations, how many were made totaly and if anyone knows how many in purple, and as last.... where can I get the activation code??

Thank you! ;)

I know... I am asking a lot of things!! Sorry!! :D

Those are pretty neat ... I wonder if there are any others floating around out there (available) ?

I am actually working on a cache right now called Barrel of Monkeys. It is a puzzle cache, and there are monkey game pieces in some of the local caches, and you have to find the game pieces to get the coordinates (one for N and one for W). I have found the pieces, now I need to go to the barrel. I thought it would be cool to have a coin to commemorate with. I could even put it in the barrel for discovery.

Hello to all! :anitongue:

Anne, my monkey is different! :laughing: the design is almost the same but the face not!

I contect with the minting company and I now I know where to find the activation code! The coin is under the name : Monkey bussines ! :laughing:

According to what I found, each color belonged to a different geocacher, but I do not know any mintage of the purple coin and the name of the geocacher who made this little purple beauty!! Well... we can not have it all! :laughing:

Oups! correction!!! :) Yes! Anne! I just saw the coin I have and it is just like the one you have, but purple!

I was confused, becuse while I was searching in the net for the coin I saw an almost identical coin!!!! It is almost the same with the exception of the face!

this probably stayed in my mind and thought I had that! Nope! I have the Cacheaddict coin! ;)