Who to contact for complaints?

Pork King

Hello,

Send an e-mail to contact @ geocaching.com. One of the customer service representatives will take a look at your complaint. Be sure to accurately spell the screen name, and perhaps include a link to their profile page.

Thanks. :unsure:

To be honest your name is quite offensive aswell Pork King . Porking is a word used to have a sex withsomeone. Should we report your name aswell ?.

Hello,

Send an e-mail to contact @ geocaching.com. One of the customer service representatives will take a look at your complaint. Be sure to accurately spell the screen name, and perhaps include a link to their profile page.

Thanks. :unsure:

To be honest your name is quite offensive aswell Pork King . Porking is a word used to have a sex withsomeone. Should we report your name aswell ?.

And while we all are being offended, I don't like your avatar ChrisSK12. Should I report that as well?

Jim

SOFA KING WE TODD DID :unsure:

The screeen name isn't Vagina is it? Somebody actually has that as a screen name. I sure don't find it to be offensive, but I'm just your typical white, blue collar, heterosexual, 2nd Amendment supporting, christian male with a wife and 2.5 kids.

Anyhow, so what's the screen name???

Geez, who let the trolls out? It's not Porking, it's Pork King "pork (short pause) king". Look at the avatar. I like bacon.

I think a person should not have a nickname that is "dirty". Kids read the logs, too. This is a family oriented game. I wouldn't want my kid to read aloud a logbook we had found and come across the name in question. (Read aloud, it sounds just like a phrase using one of the 7 words you can't say on television).

The SOFA thing is just as bad. Wassa matter with you people? Come on...