Where can I order ball chain?

usyoopers

When you buy TB tags you get a duplicate tag...now that its come up missing and I want to send out the duplicate where can I buy ball chain to attach it with?? I don't live in an area with a Hobby Lobby or any other kind of craft store, the best we have to offer is a fabric/craft store and they don't carry it. I guess I am looking to order online....anyone know where??

If you just need a small piece Walmart sells key tags that have a chain on them.

I thought about using the ID tags to put on TB's that had a goal but not listed on the bug. How many times have you picked up a bug and dropped it that same day only to find out when you logged it that you took it the wrong way?

I never did as this would probably be a no-no.

I found mine that I bought the other day in a regional supercenter store (similar to Wally World but only in about 6 or 7 states). They were in the electrical aisle right near the electrical outlet covers. I think they were about $1.50 each and much higher quality than the originals that come with the TBs. In the past I've also got them at hardware stores, but the price was about $1 higher than the supercenter price. Of course if you're looking for something to make it harder on people to remove the tag then BlueDuece has what you need. :P