Thanks New York Admin!

hallycat

NY Admin is the 2nd best reviewer in North America!

You guys are all welcome... :D Kidding... Yeah! And New York Admin certainly doesn't mine being runner up to Joy Division. <_<

I love Joy Division! The band I mean, I had no idea there was or is any such reviewer.

I'd like to give a big shout out to Sapience Trek, AKA Sappy T.

I love Joy Division! The band I mean, I had no idea there was or is any such reviewer.

There was a reviewer who went by the name Joy Division. Let's just say he's now the reviewer formerly known as Joy Division. Another geocacher has since taken the name.

BTW I'm a big Joy Division fan too and in fact was just listening to Closer this morning. One of my top 10 all time favorite albums.

There was a reviewer who went by the name Joy Division. Let's just say he's now the reviewer formerly known as Joy Division. Another geocacher has since taken the name.

BTW I'm a big Joy Division fan too and in fact was just listening to Closer this morning. One of my top 10 all time favorite albums.

Well, whoever Joy Division was, they must have had good musical taste. Anyways, I'll send a PM, so more people can give accolades to NYAdmin.

:anicute: I have to agree with all the postings here about NYAdmin. He/she has been extremely helpful to all of us Long Islanders. He's responded to most of my emails with explanations, insights and advice which is truly appreciated on my part and I can say for quite a few others. There are a select few who seem to have a problem or two. But, when all is said and done, NYAdmin is a volunteer, who gives their time, and quite a bit of it too, to give to the game that we all love and enjoy! Here Here! I agree, NYAdmin you rock!!! [:anicute:]
:anicute: I have to agree with all the postings here about NYAdmin. He/she has been extremely helpful to all of us Long Islanders. He's responded to most of my emails with explanations, insights and advice which is truly appreciated on my part and I can say for quite a few others. There are a select few who seem to have a problem or two. But, when all is said and done, NYAdmin is a volunteer, who gives their time, and quite a bit of it too, to give to the game that we all love and enjoy! Here Here! I agree, NYAdmin you rock!!! :anicute:

I have never had to wait more than the "standard 72 hours" for a cache to be published (in fact the longest wait I can remember is about half that). Also told me about a problem with a cache placement that I never thought of and corrected.

Great job and thanks NY Admin (and Pofe and OReviewer too)!

Edited by HaLiJuSaPa