User watching

Lve2fsh

I didn't see anywhere that might show this but thought I would ask.

I get a kick out of watching caches that I have been too and watching travel bugs that have been in my possession and it would be fun to learn who or why someone would be watching.

Strange question

I see several user's watching one of my caches, is there a way for me to find out who is watching?

Just curious who might be watching.

Not strange at all!! It's been asked several times. Two of the major alternative geocaching websites let you see who is watching (Navicache.com and GPSgames.org). Who am I kidding, they're not really major, just a blip on a radar screen.

Personally, I think it's none of your business if I'm watching your cache, if I could be so blunt, in a good-natured way. :blink: You could do the post a note option, as some have mentioned. Actually, I just noticed this cache in an area I was visiting and caching in a couple of weeks ago. Notice how they ask who the watchers are in the last paragraph of the cache description, just above the hints.

I must say, that was the only cache I've ever seen this on in almost 6 years of Geocaching, and almost 2,000 finds.