ne wguy (family)norfolk need help

me and my family started today great fun however we have two problem's first is : what is a nano can't find in the list? second we brought a garmin extrex h found first one fine but then put more in for second one ssent us half mile wrong way?also any other tips would be great thank you a norfolk family.

me and my family started today great fun however we have two problem's first is : what is a nano can't find in the list? second we brought a garmin extrex h found first one fine but then put more in for second one ssent us half mile wrong way?also any other tips would be great thank you a norfolk family.

a nano will be a very small cache container (about the size of a little finger nail) sometimes magnetic

Sorry cann't help you with the wrong direction on the Garmin, can only suggest you check the coords where input correctly

What part of Norfolk are you from?

Nice to see you back beds clangers.

HI MANY THANKS WE ARE IN DEREHAM

Sue and Bernie also live in Dereham (up the north end by Quebec Hall and the Golf Club).

We are also long time Garmin users with 3 units in use (2x car, 1x Vista Cx) using City Nav and Topo software. Bernie can bore for Britain on the subject. We would be please to help out - but busy this weekend I'm afraid.

Send a PM and we'll provide contact details...