Did you get the $159 60CSx?

SD Marc

Mine arrived today, ordered last Friday.

I have to say though, after using other GPS units, the 60CSx's interface feels dated (this model is several years old, lets not forget). I feel $159 is a fair price for it. Had I paid $300 or more I'd have a little buyers remorse I think.

Mine arrived today, ordered last Friday.

I have to say though, after using other GPS units, the 60CSx's interface feels dated (this model is several years old, lets not forget). I feel $159 is a fair price for it. Had I paid $300 or more I'd have a little buyers remorse I think.

I ordered last week and tracking shows I should have it tomorrow. No doubt, the interface will seem a bit dated compared to the newest units. However, when it comes to holding a strong signal and being accurate, it's amazing to me that the best of the latest offerings aren't decidedly better.

Of course, I just ordered a DeLorme PN-40 as well to compare and see which fits my needs the best. ;)

When was this offered and for how long? I missed it ;)

It's been intermittant lately, it's offered through Amazon by Target. Bookmark this, and check in once in a while.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CSOXTO

Good luck. You'd be surprised how often the price on this item changes. When it's offered by Target you'll have "click to see the price" the price, but it says Target/ILC or something similar.

Good luck. You'd be surprised how often the price on this item changes. When it's offered by Target you'll have "click to see the price" the price, but it says Target/ILC or something similar

What you could do is place the item into your cart and check your cart periodically and if the price has dropped (or raised), there will be an alert at the top of the screen to tell you of the change. You don't need to submit the order, just have the item in your cart.

Bruce