Link's on e-mail's from watchlist or owned caches not working

Parabola

This used to happen every "once in a blue moon" on me. But today every link I clicked on, from a geocaching e-mail such as one's on my watchlist, or my own, I click on the link to take me to the cache page and it take's me to the "what where you doing" page to submit there was a problem and what you where doing to help GS find and fix the problem.

This has happened on every link I've clicked on tonight in about 12 email's. Just wonder if anyone else is getting these or what's happening or if someone else can try it out and see if it work's for them.

And I'm using IE 7 on Vista. (I know, I know)

Thanks!!!

Usually when this happens to me, I discover that I'm not logged in.

Doh! That happens a lot.

I think you hit the nail right on the head. I noticed I had deleted my cookies and when to the site the other day and nope I wasn't logged in. So I logged in and checked the "remember me" and tried it again and it work's fine now.

Thanks again Keystone!!!

I just wonder why though it takes you to a "submit what you where doing to help improve the site" instead of something saying you are not logged in, log in to view.

Thanks to the other's that reply as well. I did try to do a refresh and that just brought up the same "error".

I just wonder why though it takes you to a "submit what you where doing to help improve the site" instead of something saying you are not logged in, log in to view.

It's a heck of a lot better than the .aspx debugging info that we used to get, but yeah, proper error messages would be a nice further improvement.